Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 10/2/2005 8:33:50 AM EDT
Hey guys,
I have owned a set of Troy buis, and thought they were great. I am in the middle of a new build, and spent a little more than I had anticipated. I was wondering if any one could give some insight on the YHM BUIS. I can get a set of YHM front and rear BUIS fo rthe price of the rear Troy unit.....Any suggestions or first hand experiance with the YHM units is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Sean
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 7:53:31 AM EDT
Wow, No one hear owns a set of YHM BUIS???? Well I have a pair on the way, so I will find out for myself. If any one is interested in them, I will have them today or tomorrow, and can let you know how they are Just IM me.

Sean
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 12:56:27 PM EDT
Had YHM and sold them on the EE. Purchased a set of Troy's and never looked back.

MadDog
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 1:00:13 PM EDT
I run irons only atm.

YHM Flip-up up front, ARM#40 for the rear.

haven't had any trouble with either. imo YHM is well made and works.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 4:14:01 PM EDT
I have front and rear YHM BUIS. Here's my take, I'm spending serious cash on a primary optic, an ACOG, and BUIS stands for Back-up Iron Sights. Why would I spend a ton of cash on a back up? YHM is sturdy; it just isn't gucci. I don't need gucci for a back up.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 1:01:26 AM EDT
I have the rear yhm buis. Have not had any problems with it. I will buy another for my next build.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 4:09:12 AM EDT
i had their buis along with front sight and think they are worth what you pay for them and they work.

but troy is my pick now.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 9:47:17 AM EDT
I have yhm units and they work like there supposed to. I havent had any problems with them. They are good functional sights at a low cost which would enable a budget to afford quality optics. If you are on a budget, I would deffinately buy yhm.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 11:20:27 AM EDT
Hey Folks,
Thanks for the input!!! My YHM sights arrived today! They are excellent for the price. I would have to agree that they are not in the same court as the Troy units, but two for the price of one....It is an excellent value. I did have problems adjusting my rear BUIS. It is the A1 unit. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Sean
Top Top