Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/16/2017 2:28:57 PM EDT
I have an XM177 I built a few years ago. I don't have any way to post pics but I did post some when I finished this back then , can't find them now. No Dak Spud lower and a Colt upper.barrel and flash hider----supressor were done by one of the members here. Six hole handguard and proper slip ring ring. Aluminun stock and Colt 3x20 scope, also colt mags.When I finished this I had enough parts left over to build 2 more rifles!! I've not been retro active or anything gun related for a while and all my stuff is just  sitting.  Just wondering what this might be worth now?  Anyone know how I might find my old pics? Thanks for any help.  I tried to post this to get a guote but it didn't go there!!
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 2:43:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Regarding pics you posted, can you give a better time frame than a few years back?  We talking early 200's or late 90's or what?
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 8:39:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Been 5 or 6yrs. No Dak Spud were just getting a good start. I'll be 70 in July so time is a tricky thing.  Thanks
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 8:49:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks nice!
Any chance you can get some additional photos to post?  If you want, you can send them to me and I'll post them in the appraisal thread for you.
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 10:26:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks great!  You have one of the early NDS A1 retro receivers when they were re-profiling A2 forgings. I have the same early NDS lower on my XM177E2 build as well...serial #17
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 11:00:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Thank you Thank you! One of the replies was straight 20's got em but now can't find em!!?
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top