Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/5/2006 8:48:25 PM EDT
Anyone use this stuff.  

Just read about it for the first time though it's been out for quite awhile.  

take care!
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:46:39 AM EDT
[#1]
I just bought some last week used it on my ak's ,shot about 1000 round's, lube was still there.I was useing shooters choice greese before and i like this lube a little better.A little goes a LONG WAY with XF7. Buy some i think you will like it.One more thing, they say you can use it on your AR-15'S im sure you can with no problums.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 9:41:33 AM EDT
[#2]
The trick with this stuff is to completely degrease and dry the surface before applying. MD Labs recommends "Dawn" soap and water. Simple Green also is supposed to work. Acetone will also do the job, but is obviously quite toxic. Gun Scrubber or Brake cleaner will not do the job.

I had a RRA lower with a safety selector that was too stiff. I soaped up the part, rinsed it and let it dry. The lube defenitly stays put. I will be using it on my Sig P220 whenever I get around to detail stripping it. MD Labs is working on a liquid version. More ifo at www.tacticalforums.com  
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 10:11:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Just make sure if you use simple green on your ar-15's(i would use someting else) MAKE SURE to get it ALL off and  all the nooks  and hidden areas are clean and dry.
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top