Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 1/29/2006 2:14:13 PM EDT
Went to the range today with my new RRA Entry Tactical, and it blew me away! For the 25m zero, 3-shot groups tore one ragged hole (minimal wind, 30 degrees and snowing). Then moved out to 250m. It opened up a bit, but could cover the groups with a beer can. After that, I took on the gongs that ranged from 100m out to 600m, and rang every one of them! I'm 50 years old, and have been banging away with M16s for 29 years. This is by far the finest shooting M16-family rifle I have ever pulled the trigger on! When my turn comes for Iraq, some how/some way this rifle is going with me! Semper Fi!

John
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 2:18:26 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BigBalls:
Went to the range today with my new RRA Entry Tactical, and it blew me away! For the 25m zero, 3-shot groups tore one ragged hole (minimal wind, 30 degrees and snowing). Then moved out to 250m. It opened up a bit, but could cover the groups with a beer can. After that, I took on the gongs that ranged from 100m out to 600m, and rang every one of them! I'm 50 years old, and have been banging away with M16s for 29 years. This is by far the finest shooting M16-family rifle I have ever pulled the trigger on! When my turn comes for Iraq, some how/some way this rifle is going with me! Semper Fi!

John

Do you know that for a fact?
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 2:24:12 PM EDT
Roger that, after everything was put away!
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 2:24:26 PM EDT

Originally Posted By patrickcudd:

John

Do you know that for a fact?

That could explain why the groups "opened up a bit"!

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:05:55 PM EDT
Hey No!

Ya never mix booze & gunpowder. It tastes like shit, and it won't shoot
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:24:24 PM EDT
Nice job with the new rifle.

50 and Iraq...wow!
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:50:04 PM EDT
I've got a 16" RRA upper on one of mine and can attest to it's accuracy. Here's a fun fact, I can hit the 500 meter gong about one out of every 3 shots with Wolf ammo! Now that's accurate! With good ammo I can ring it every time. I cheat a little bit, I've got a 1.5x5 scope on it.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:04:07 PM EDT
The other day, I was shooting my new WOA-barreled RECCE upper, and I swear the 100-yard group I shot could be covered by the roach from a pinner joint.

It was awsome...
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:07:11 PM EDT

Hey No!

Ya never mix booze & gunpowder. It tastes like shit, and it won't shoot

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:21:09 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Zarathustra1:
The other day, I was shooting my new WOA-barreled RECCE upper, and I swear the 100-yard group I shot could be covered by the roach from a pinner joint.

It was awsome...

Zara....

Who built it... I'm thinking of one
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:32:33 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 200-10x:

Originally Posted By Zarathustra1:

It was awsome...

Zara....

Who built it... I'm thinking of one

I was just kidding, but I do have such an upper and it is a definite driver. It was put together by ADCO.

Good guys those are. Give'em a call, and they will hook you up.

Top Top