Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/11/2005 6:34:23 PM EDT
Hi all.....its been a loooong time since I have posted anything on these boards.   Good to be back.  I ran across the Stag Arms website and really want to buy the flat top M-4 upper with flip up rear sight.  Do you guys suggest buying from their website directly or is there a better/cheaper place to get these guys stuff?  

Also....are these boards a good place to go about selling my Bushmaster  M-4, mini y-comp upper?

Thanks alot in advance, I love hearing the expertise all you guys bring to these forums.

Sorry for my noobness  
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:36:55 PM EDT
[#1]
www.eaglefirearms.net/stag_arms.htm#Upper%20Receiver%20Assemblies

You can get one with an ARMS flip-up sight for $475, which I think is 50 bucks less than if you order directly from Stag Arms.

I am sure you can sell your Bushy over at the Equipment Exchange.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:39:27 PM EDT
[#2]
The Equipment Exchange would be a great place to look for Stag uppers. I'm quite sure many dealers sell them for less that factory direct.

The EE would also be a great place to sell your Bushy upper.

Happy hunting.

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:07:57 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks alot for the quick answers guys!!

btw...will stag arms uppers fit on a Busy M-4 lower?  

Thought I would ask before I get a nasty suprise.  
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:14:08 PM EDT
[#4]
They should fit together just fine.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top