Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2005 10:42:50 AM EDT
So would it??? Who do you have to be chummy with to get a URX II without buying a complete KAC rifle???

How much would someone rape you charge you for one??? (I realize that they could charge whatever someone was willing to pay... but a ballpark figure would be nice)
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:13:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, an act of GOD. I LOVE mine though! Only KAC and MSTN have the special tools to install and service them. I got mine last year from MSTN, and as I remember Wes did not charge me anymore for it that a regular KAC free float forend. To date according to KAC it has not yet been released and is currently Mil contract only item.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:06:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Did you say JEHOVAH?

Nobody...and I mean NOBODY! is to stone ANYBODY until I blow this whistle!
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 7:05:58 AM EDT
[#3]

Nobody...and I mean NOBODY! is to stone ANYBODY until I blow this whistle!

What?  Are you with the Judean People's Front crack suicide squad?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top