Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/7/2004 8:30:13 PM EDT
Just want to give the guys at Tango Down credit for exceptional customer service. a couple of months back I wrote a few thread re. TD VFG/Surefire M73, TD VFG/DD fitment issues (please see my threads). I ended up sending the VFG to TD and DD rail to DD for spec measurement.

It turned out that it was rails on both of my HG's that were slightly out of spec (my luck). The Surefire people pretty much stood by their theory and belief that the M73's rail could not be out of spec by any mean. It was "you bought it buddy, now its your problem" attitute. Well, I got a good price on it so I pretty much wrote it off and use it as is.

Marty @ DD stood up to the plate and replaced my DD 12.0 FSP b/c it was slightly out of spec.

Now TangoDown really impressed me...they measured the VFG and it was in spec. Jeffery @ TangoDown called me, explained what he found and asked me what I want to do, I told him just send it back to me b/c it's not a defect of the VFG, my HG was the problem. He then offered to rebuilt the FG with new locking bars. When I got the package today, the VFG was rebuilt, along with new instruction, double stick tape & wire tie for my light pad. They even reimbursed my shipping cost. I also got the cool bumper stickers. That's above & beyond my expectations of great customer relations.

I will not hesitate to buy another TD product for my future AR build.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top