Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2006 3:30:30 AM EDT
I liked when they were offering their ammo in Commie style sardine cans in 9mm, .223,
etc... but this seems potentially better as it's brass, though now just a hair cheaper than Lake City.

www.sportsmansguide.com/cb/cb.asp?a=247206
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:54:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Is this the same ammo that is tested in the 11 page thread below ?
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:56:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Ed!  Now that you are back from exile, take afew minutes to look around this forum and check out all the threads about this ammo.  Lots of pics and chrono results and reviews.

Welcome back!
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:59:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Woops,  I searched for Wolf and XM193, found nothing, so figured there was nothing.

Vly-  I don't know if you mean me as in the exilee, but I've never been exiled from this site, unless you're just rubbing it in on my posting faux paux.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 4:12:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Just alittle good natured ribbing is all
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 5:12:54 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I liked when they were offering their ammo in Commie style sardine cans in 9mm, .223,
etc... but this seems potentially better as it's brass, though now just a hair cheaper than Lake City.

And in other news, oxygen is good for you.  

We've also found that water is wet, film at 11.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 5:17:12 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Woops,  I searched for Wolf and XM193, found nothing, so figured there was nothing.

It's not XM193.  That's just what those idiots at Sportsmansguide are calling it.

It's just M193.  Hooah?
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 5:53:05 AM EDT
[#7]
DUPE!

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:12:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Not NATO stamped.  Just "nny" and "year of mfg".  But it's loaded to NATO pressure -- youc an check out the velocities reported in the other thread.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top