Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/22/2005 6:56:43 PM EDT
I've heard that Wolf is getting rid of the lacquer cased ammo. Anybody know of any true to that. I/ve looked at there website and it mentions something called "Polyformance Ammo" Is this stuff the lacquered coated stuff.? HOw do you tell if the round is coated in lacquer. I bought a box to look at and the box doesn't say anything about lacquer.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:02:40 PM EDT
Look around a bit, above at the tacked threads....

This is a million-times-a-month question.

The link below has allll the info you are looking for and more.

Enjoy.

Ammunition Forum Rules and FAQ:

Folks, before posting in this forum, please read the AR15.com Ammo FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions guide) at www.ammo-oracle.com, as well as any posts that are tacked to the top of this forum.

90+% of the time, the answers to your questions can be found in these posts, and folks have worked hard to compile this information for you. Also, scan the topics on the first couple of pages, because chances are, someone else has had the same question, and the answer to your question may be in that earlier thread.

If you still haven't found the answer, then please feel free to post your question. Make sure to give enough of the relevant details to allow people to answer you. Please make sure your question is posted in the appropriate forum, as off-topic posts will be locked.

If you discover a common question that isn't answered by the FAQ, please contact myself or the other authors so that we can get that information added.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 10:05:36 AM EDT
Wolf started phasing out laquer 223 years ago. Unless you get NOS, it's gonna be poly.
Top Top