BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/26/2004 11:03:24 PM EDT
Anyone use wolf 9mm in an oly upper?
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:40:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, I have used Wolf  9MM in my OLY.  No FTF or FTE. I normally run Win white box. Got 1000 rounds from JG Sales for $80 last Dec. So far ran 500 rounds. It smells funky but no problems otherwise. Shot to point of aim at my indoor range. Considering the price of Wolf around 94-95 bucks a case now, by the time you pay shipping your close to Wally Worlds price on Winchester white box about 110 bucks a 1000. Unless you get a super deal (real cheap like less that 80 a case)on Wolf I don't see a benefit in using it.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:57:24 AM EDT
[#2]
I have used alot of Wolf in other guns, and don't like it at all. Just used it to get rid off....
This stuff is way too dirty for my tastes! I prefer the white box Win or Federal American Eagle.
Good luck!!

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:56:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Cool i am new to the pistol caliber upper game and i didnt know you could get American made ammo for cheap like the winchester white box 9mm. I think im going to pick some of that up.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:50:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey, if it runs fine in your weopon of choice & is cheap, go for it.  That's how I am....

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:53:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Win is what I use in my guns, check local stores I have gotten Win cheaper then I can get  Wolf.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top