I just baught the trijicon rear sights appatures to replace the standard ones on my remove able carrying handle. Now, the problem for me is how the heck do you take the windage knob off. sorry if this seems like a newbie question, but i am clueless on how to take the windage knob off so i will be able to put on my new appature.
For the A2 sight:
1. Drive out roll pin on adjustment knob, (1/16th inch punch).
2. Knob, spring, and bearing detent will now come off, (carefull, small part alert!).
3. Remove windage screw from left side.
4. Sight and flat spring will now come out.
5. Replace with your new sight, and ressemble in reverse order.