Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2005 9:42:59 AM EDT
Has anyone had experience with Wilson Arms barrels?  I was thinking about getting an upper assembly from Del-Ton which featured this barrel as well as DPMS. Since I have not heard of Wilson Arms I am looking for advice.
Thanks
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:03:31 PM EDT
[#1]
hello?
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:28:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Wilson makes good barrels.  It also matters who chambers & crowns the barrel.  Ya need both done right to be happy.  
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:47:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Wilson barrels are fairly common.  Del-Ton uses them.  So does RRA and RRA has an accuracy guarantee on their assembled uppers.  That being said, olephart is right.  Any barrel is only as good as the final machining.

Del-Ton has received a lot of positive feedback so I wouldn't have a problem ordering from them.  The only reason I went with RRA instead is because they offered a midlength upper.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:38:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Yea I know I want a mid length upper as well. more real estate

Thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top