Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/21/2007 4:59:36 AM EDT
I live in the BAN State of NY run by the Dems - Clinton, Schummer, Spitzer ect......Well you all get the picture.

I am looking for a post ban upper for one of my buddies. He is stuck on getting a complete Wilson upper for one of the Gun Auctions sites. I do not know anyone who has a Wilson. Are they Good, Bad, Are they .223 or 5.56

(and before you chime in that they are the same - I found out there are very small differences in the diameter of the chamber. 5.56 is a tad larger and does better with military ammo. .223 will cycle domestic brass rounds better than military).

If you notice, Colt and bush's say 5.56 on the barrel. DPMS says .223 on the barrel. If you don't believe there is a difference call DPMS and speak to Darrel, one of the engineers there, he will educate you.
So back to my question, is Wilson OK ?
Thanks,
Pete
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top