Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/16/2007 8:23:13 PM EDT
Anyone here use this? It looks like a pretty good buis with elevation and windage
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 3:18:12 AM EDT
[#1]
I got one from Brownells, the quality is great.  I am still waiting to use it on a build.
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 4:42:59 AM EDT
[#2]
 Ive got two of them, one with the spring loaded pop up and one manual.

I put them on the two M4A3s my son and I have.  We like how they have the windage  adjustments.  But they are not cheap.
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 6:41:46 AM EDT
[#3]
I had one, but I didn't like it. The rear sight was fully adjustable, but it didn't have a solid lock-up when flipped up. It would wobble back and forth a little.
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 7:49:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Waaaayyy to overcomplicated and designed for what it is suppose to do.... which is be a BACK UP iron sight.
I know some guys like to be able to have all the dials and knobs and  have it adjustable in every direction.

But that defeats the purpose of a Back up redundant system. you want some thing that will work when all else fails.

Plus it has the price to go with the name.....

Plus the marketing  Dept. remembered to incorporate the Catch phrase "Combat" in the title of there sight, so that you would know what it's primary use is for......

There is a much larger list of who DOES NOT use these then does.... that should be your first clue....
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 11:20:20 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Waaaayyy to overcomplicated and designed for what it is suppose to do.... which is be a BACK UP iron sight.
I know some guys like to be able to have all the dials and knobs and  have it adjustable in every direction.

But that defeats the purpose of a Back up redundant system. you want some thing that will work when all else fails.

Plus it has the price to go with the name.....

Plus the marketing  Dept. remembered to incorporate the Catch phrase "Combat" in the title of there sight, so that you would know what it's primary use is for......

There is a much larger list of who DOES NOT use these then does.... that should be your first clue....

so I guess you wrote that review to say you have never used one ?
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 4:27:20 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't need to jump out of an Airplane with out a parachute  to realize it's gonna hurt???

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top