Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/17/2003 5:04:23 PM EDT
I have been monitoring this site for some time, lots of interesting discussions and opinions on the various AR15 mfrs.  One I have not seen is Wilson Combat.  I am specifically looking at the UT-15P (Urban Tactical, Parkerized finish).  Not a cheap AR, lists at $1600, but can be bought for about $1400.  Anyone have first hand experience with WC AR15's?  Are they worth the extra money? Thanks for any help that's out there.
Description from their site:

UT-15 Urban Tactical Specifications:

Forged upper (flat top) and lower receivers
Premium Wilson Combat® Match-Grade Fluted Barrel, 16.25" OAL
Wilson Combat® Tactical Muzzle Brake
Free-Float Ventilated Aluminum Handguard
Ergonomically Correct Pistol Grip
Crisp 3-3.5# Trigger Pull with JP Trigger/Hammer Group
Premium Mil-Spec Bolt and Bolt Carrier
Hard Anodize Finish on Receivers
Mil-Spec Black Manganese Phosphate (Parkerized) or Armor-Tuff on Barrel and Steel Components
Caliber – 5.56mm/.223 Remington
Overall Length – 34.5"
Weight Unloaded (without sights) – 6 1/2#
Magazine Capacity – Accepts all M-16/AR-15 Style Magazines, One Magazine Included
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top