Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2003 3:32:25 PM EDT
Does anyone know about the quality of Wilson Combat magazines?? I know their weapons are over priced, but they have their LE mags for $15 each.
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 8:05:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't have any experience with their mags for the AR15, the majority of their business revolves around 1911 45's, their quality is excellent, but extremely high priced.  If you have the credentials to buy Law Enforcment mags, IMHO I don't think you could go wrong with Wilson.
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 8:07:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Its a GI magazine.  That price is pretty normal for GI post-ban hi-caps.
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 9:06:33 AM EDT
[#3]
I KNOW that their 1911 mags ARE the best you can buy at any price.

As for anything else they sell...??????

KillJoy
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 7:10:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Comparitively speaking Wilsons AR's are a much better deal than their 1911's.  You can get a new M4 Wilson post ban for around 1500 thats only 500 more than colt.  And I believe its worth it if you have the money, I also think their 1911's are worth it if you can comfortably afford them.

Their AR mags are law enforcement only, so Im sure they are top of the line.  They are 15 a piece for the high caps with green followers, thats not a bad deal at all.

Link Posted: 10/27/2003 9:07:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I am looking at wilsons catalogue right now and the mags have a grey moly finish, they look exactly like USGI mags.  I am guessing that Wilson buys these mags from a military/LEO contractor.

Wilson subcontracts a lot of stuff they sell, and its usually only the best.  I will bet that these mags are excellent quality.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top