Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/21/2002 7:01:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/21/2002 7:04:13 AM EDT by Menehune]
Does anyone know if any of the available loaders will work on the Oly modified Sten magazines? All signs point to no, but thought I would ask.

I have several of the Olympic modified mags, and damnit, my thumb hurts.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 12:35:24 AM EDT

Originally Posted By MACVSOG:
I just talked to Jeff at Olympic Arms, and he assured me that the loader that my ***esteemed colleague*** has pictured above and can be seen at the website for Oly Arms will indeed work on their modified Sten mags.

Yikes, if you keep that up you will have to call me professor!!! :-) A few other people on the board have some real choice names for me!!!!

The mag loaders work very well. If my esteemed colleague had contacted me I would have sent/sold him one! :-)

For the price, the Olympic mag loader is the best price going. Great deal...

mark
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 8:10:57 PM EDT
Good to hear about the Oly Arms loader. I thought that the design looked good. The only thing I cannot figure out is why it has taken Oly Arms so long to come out with one.

Charles Tatum
Alamo Professional Arms
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 1:04:12 AM EDT

Originally Posted By MACVSOG:
The only thing I cannot figure out is why it has taken Oly Arms so long to come out with one.

That is a good question. Probably only so much a person can do, type of thing. They have been coming out with a lot of new items, so that tells me some people have been freed up to do some R&D. That is a good thing!

Sincerely,
Mark Buda
Triple Break Products
buda@TripleBreakProducts.com
http://www.TripleBreakProducts.com
(603) 424-0923
FAX: (603) 429-0479
Top Top