Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2004 5:38:05 PM EDT
I just want to make sure that if I order a free-float tube, a 2 stage trigger, and a rear sight from RRA, that it will fit on my Colt MT Hbar. I heard that some parts dont fit Colts, but these should all fit right. And the free-float sleeve, i would just need the sleeve only right? The handguards i have now would just go over it? Thanks, I just want to be sure before I order them.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 9:16:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Thr RRA float tube will fit, but you'll probably have to trim a little material from the front of your lower handguard to allow the front sling swivel mount on the FF tube to clear. That's true with anybodys HG's.

The RRA NM rear sight assembly will fit just fine. You'll probably want to get the RRA NM frt. sight post  to go with it.

I don't believe that RRA offers its NM trigger in the .170" pin diameter necessary for the MT Colt .
You'll probably have to look eleswhere. Jewell makes a great NM two-stage in .170".

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:31:05 PM EDT
[#2]
It says the front sight post comes with it. Is .170" a large pin? I talked to a guy at DPMS at the MG shoot and he said my Colt MT Hbar has large pins. Ill contact RRA and see what they have. I hope i can get it, on sale for 99 bucks.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:57:01 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I hope i can get it, on sale for 99 bucks.

I dont think RRA makes one in the larger diameter for the Colt. But the price is lower than that in the EE.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:27:41 AM EDT
[#4]
RRA said they did, to specify when ordering. But i forgot about the EE, ill see if they have some for large pins. Thanks.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top