Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/11/2013 11:56:07 AM EDT
Does anyone know if a Larue Tactical LT724 Aimpoint T1 offset mount will fit on the rail underneath the front "arm" of the LT139 qd scope mount?
LT724  http://www.laruetactical.com/angled-cqb-mount-micro-t-1-lt724
LT139: http://www.laruetactical.com/larue-tactical-spr-e-lt-139

And, how many rail spaces does the Lt724 occupy?

Thanks!

Link Posted: 12/11/2013 12:15:42 PM EDT
[#1]
With no BUIS and the scope mount is at its most rearward position you will have 3 slots unused at the front of the upper rail.

It appears to me too few slots and the space between the upper rail and the scope mount overhang is too low to allow the T1 mount under the scope mount.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 12:41:29 PM EDT
[#2]
The bases of both the LT135 and 104 are the same.
Only the rings are higher on the 135.

I snapped a crappy pic of my lt606 mount under my 135. The 606 might be a little thinner than the offset mount after looking at the pic.

Call LaRue, they know how all their stuff fits together.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 1:28:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm trying to keep the LT724 on the receiver rail, if possible.  The scope is a Leupold VXR Patrol 3-9x40.  I actually just mounted it in the 139, and it ends up being a little too far forward (in combination with the Magpul PRS, which forces my cheekweld back a little bit).  Looks like I'll have to use the 104 for the scope.  Thanks guys.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top