Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2008 6:27:57 AM EDT
Not sure if this is the right place.

Something I've been curious of but don't know the answer. Do most police departments only allow 20 rounders to be used?

Curious why they wouldn't just include 2 30 round mags.

Anyone know?
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 6:32:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Not all states permit the 30 round mags, so it's probably better for Colt just to sell them with the 20 rounders.

ETA: Certain distributors will sell them with 30 rounders depending on where you're ordering from.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 1:58:06 PM EDT
[#2]
mine came with 2 30's
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 3:19:50 PM EDT
[#3]
It's an ordering option.  20 or 30 rounders. Most dealers seem to order the 20 rounders. Don't know why.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 4:11:18 PM EDT
[#4]
So they can sell you more thirty rounders.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:11:05 AM EDT
[#5]
I just bought a Colt 6920 and it came with two 20s.  I don't care I got some HK mags ready to slap in it as soon as I get to the house.  The 20s will be cool to have to throw in my pocket or shoot around.  Anybody know how much I could sell the 20s for?  It can help relieve me from dropping $1300 on the 6920
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top