Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/8/2006 12:15:06 AM EDT
I was under the impression that anyone could purchase them now that the ban was lifted. I just don't see why they would still list them as 'pre ban' if that is the case.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 12:27:51 AM EDT
[#1]
The "Ban" was a federal law. There are still some states that have their own bans that preclude things like collapsible stocks. States like CA.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:33:16 AM EDT
[#2]
yep, still such a thing as pre/post- ban
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:54:30 AM EDT
[#3]
NY has a ban on collapsible stocks, bayo lugs, and flash hiders for anything made after 9/94.

Not that it is going to save anyone's life if someone went postal with a AR15.

Link Posted: 4/8/2006 1:25:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Good, All I needed to know is that I can own one in Colorado..
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 4:51:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I bought a Clubfoot at a show last weekend and thought it was strange to see the lable have a pre ban check box on it.  I figured  they are just old labels or for NY, Cali ect..
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 5:12:21 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
The "Ban" was a federal law. There are still some states that have their own bans that preclude things like collapsible stocks. States like CA.

Eh? Telestocks are good to go here.

Maybe VLTOR just did not bother to make new labels?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top