Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/25/2013 9:27:55 AM EDT
I'm stumped.  Also has AZ, USA laser'd on the tail.

Someone let me know if y'all can't see it.  Linking from a facebook pic.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 10:17:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Ameetec Arms. They used to be pretty popular around here but the owner tried to dry rape another member of here, then went to prison for defrauding people or something in the real estate business.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 10:35:32 AM EDT
[#2]
I KNEW I'd seen that logo before.  Mystery solved.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 11:07:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I remember that company.  Another CLASSIC AZ low life FFL/Manufacturer.

We have 'em
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 12:09:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm stumped.  Also has AZ, USA laser'd on the tail.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/p480x480/1003166_10151604450353300_1988012379_n.jpg

Someone let me know if y'all can't see it.  Linking from a facebook pic.
View Quote

I used to have a couple of those chrome bolt carriers from them.   I loved them.   Sold them in a fit of "I have no money" and regret it.

They made some nice stuff.  I had a bunch of their hardware, still have some Ameetec lowers.  Surprised everyone when they suddenly went full-tilt-douchenozzle.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top