Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/6/2003 10:24:08 AM EDT
I notice many people with boxes of USGI mags selling them on this site.  I have a lot of friends looking for a number of mags.  Does anyone know where to buy in this quantity?  Where to get military surplus mags?  Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 1:24:54 AM EDT
[#1]
one would assume from people that have good friends in the military.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 8:36:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I notice many people with boxes of USGI mags selling them on this site.  I have a lot of friends looking for a number of mags.  Does anyone know where to buy in this quantity?  Where to get military surplus mags?  Thanks!
View Quote

Those that know buy them direct and markup the price for the rest of us.

Don't expect any answer to your question.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 8:43:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Stemcell, not everyone is out to screw everyone else.

I've heard of large lots of mags getting sold at estate sales.  I've also found a few surplus stores outside of military bases that will sell them cheap.  I've gotten them as low as $10.  
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:19:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the responses.  I must admit I didn't expect much help for the reason you mentioned cell but if anyone is nice enough to share some info it would be much appreciated.  
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 3:19:28 PM EDT
[#5]
If you find a source let me know.  I own a company that makes camo stock covers  for Ar15 family of rifles an we test our covers for durability at the range and in mother nature we have a lot of AR's and we use a lot of mags. I was told that DPMS sells mags wholesale to businesses but I have not gotten anywhere with them.  If I get somewhere I will Pass on the Info.
Ric
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 8:17:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Will do but no success so far...
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 3:58:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top