Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/9/2004 12:57:39 AM EST
Hey, I was wondering if anybody might know who would sell the newer style
curved or cut-down 20 round mags after this weekend , I think they have all been LEO untill now (hoping that ban ends before birthday!).
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:06:47 AM EST
I assume you are refering to the Bushmaster 20 rounders that have a slight curve. Are the new GI/Colt 20 rounders curved also?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:48:23 AM EST
Bushmaster sells them.

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:52:17 AM EST
I purchased some from Rguns awhile back. Excellent mags with a black teflon finish.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:06:45 PM EST
Thanks guys, I'll check out Bushmaster!
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 9:10:34 PM EST
A curved 20??? Ewwwwww......
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 9:59:15 PM EST

Originally Posted By desertmoon:
A curved 20??? Ewwwwww......

Curved 20's just don't look "right".
Oh well, that leaves more of the proper USGI 20rnd mags for the rest of us.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:07:51 PM EST
talking a/b cars or guns?... im a

Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:35:01 AM EST
I just wish someone would make an identical, quality copy of the old style USGI 20 rounders, right down to the metal follower. I love them. I doubt it happens though.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:15:59 PM EST

Originally Posted By CRC:
Bushmaster sells them.


I'm not seeing any 20 round magazines on their website. What am I missing?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:39:25 PM EST
I have some of them..I'll take pics tomorrow and post.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 6:25:15 AM EST
DPMS In shootgun news 20'scurved-$16.50
Top Top