Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2005 7:39:55 PM EDT
Check out the OAI table at the SHOT Show
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 9:43:01 PM EDT
Well....,shit. Now I need to get an AR. I was wondering what it would be like to say "this is my M4 in M2". If they come "Evil" style let us know.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 9:51:08 PM EDT
The one I saw in their shop had a flash suppressor and CAR stock. And it was available in .22 LR also.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 11:49:28 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Combat_Jack:
The one I saw in their shop had a flash suppressor and CAR stock. And it was available in .22 LR also.

Sweet, I'm in desperate need of a .22lr upper but none of the ones out right now have mags over 10 rounds.   Maybe these guys will finally be the ones to make them.

Digital
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 12:30:28 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Digitalpunk:

Sweet, I'm in desperate need of a .22lr upper but none of the ones out right now have mags over 10 rounds.   Maybe these guys will finally be the ones to make them.

Digital

Ciener makes 30 round mags, and they can be converted to the CZ upper easily. Also, Alscustom is making 25 rounders specifically for the CZ upper.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 12:56:52 AM EDT

Originally Posted By swingset:

Digital

Ciener makes 30 round mags, and they can be converted to the CZ upper easily. Also, Alscustom is making 25 rounders specifically for the CZ upper.

Yeah but they look all skinny.  I know it sounds kinda dumb but i'd prefer regular 30 round AR sized mags as opposed to the ceiner skinny mags.

Digital
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 11:12:03 AM EDT

Originally Posted By swingset:

Digital

Yeah but they look all skinny.  I know it sounds kinda dumb but i'd prefer regular 30 round AR sized mags as opposed to the ceiner skinny mags.

Digital

The Alscustom mags aren't skinny. They don't look exactly like an AR mag, but they're the size of the mag well.
Top Top