Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 4/19/2007 4:23:13 PM EDT
I already tried by city PD, that is a no go. Have heard from two sources that county sherrif won't do it.

This leaves the DA and I have heard county judges can sign. Does anyone know who will sign?

I am looking for an AR15 SBRs and/or suppressor.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 4:59:16 PM EDT
You may have heard the Sheriff won't sign but still try it for yourself. Otherwise, find a local Class 3 dealer and check. Find one you want to purchase your can from and I'm sure they will be more than willing to get you going to the right people. You might also post this in the NFA Section under Suppressor and Class 3.
Top Top