Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2006 12:16:01 AM EDT
I'm been looking for 4 months and I can not find this model of Trijicon in stock anywhere and ready to ship.  Also what is a good price for this model?

The will be going on my DPMS LR .308 18" Bull Barrel. So I'm assuming the BDC will be close enough to work.

Any information is appreciated.

Leadfoot
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:04:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Try Mike at csgunworks.com.  They are an industry partner on here.  Mike is a great guy to deal with and great service.  Got my .308 ACOG from him.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 4:12:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Anyone?

John - thx for the reply.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 4:47:21 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I'm been looking for 4 months and I can not find this model of Trijicon in stock anywhere and ready to ship.  Also what is a good price for this model?

The will be going on my DPMS LR .308 18" Bull Barrel. So I'm assuming the BDC will be close enough to work.

Any information is appreciated.

Leadfoot

BDC will be close.  I forget the exact number but the BDC is based on a rather unrealistic velocity number and 168 graain bullet.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 5:13:40 PM EDT
[#4]
bjwar10 - thx, I was trying to find a scope with a BDC I could use for a .308 and I'm guessing the Trijicon type scope would be the easiest to find.

I think IOR has a scope as well with a BDC built into it.

What's crazy is I have the cash but I can't find a scope. I believe the TA11E is around $1,100. So I'm wondering are there other options for a scope with a BDC built in for .308 bullet.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top