Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2006 4:17:01 PM EDT
I currently have a Jewell trigger in my DPMS 308 and it's not reliably firing surplus ammo. Reading the archives, a RRA trigger was recommended.

Thanks, Charlie.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 4:20:42 PM EDT
[#1]
check out the EE, several dealers there have em in ADs
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 4:30:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I am having a hard time finding a dealer that sells them at a decent price and also accepts credit cards. The two dealers I found in EE that sold them, only accepted checks, paypal & money orders. I don't mind sending a mo, but I prefer a quick cc checkout
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 4:32:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I found a couple (bravocompany, and adco) already. They price around $95-99.-

Next thing I need are the anti-walk pins ... (mine's already walked out once )
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 4:33:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I gonna have one for sale pretty soon. I hate mine.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:54:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Eagle Firearms  and they are in stock...Say hi to Chris from me...
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:31:37 PM EDT
[#6]
IM steve (Bigbore) from ADCO.  He has the 2-stage with a more secure disconnector pin for $100 shipped I believe.

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:34:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Contact WhiteOakArmament for a John Holliger tuned RRA 2 stage. Not much more than a non tuned one.

M4-AK
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top