Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/19/2004 3:48:22 PM EDT
I want a black recoil pad for my RRA 6 position collapsible stock.  Not for recoil, simply for appearance.

I'e looked in SGN and Brownell, but not much luck

Help?
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 4:29:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Most of the vendors in the Industry forum have them, and there are lots on the equipment exchange. A lot of times they are not posted seperatly, but in the ad for the stocks.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 4:05:08 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I want a black recoil pad for my RRA 6 position collapsible stock.  Not for recoil, simply for appearance.

I'e looked in SGN and Brownell, but not much luck

Help?

Bushmaster has them in their catalog.  You can probably order it online.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 4:21:17 AM EDT
[#3]
SOG Armory.com
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 5:57:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Jason at JTAC has the SOG ones.  I got one with my VLTOR from him.  He is a board member so you can find him on the EE or Industry forum or just go to his website and email him.  Tell him I sent you.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 10:02:27 AM EDT
[#5]
I have only been able to find the recoil pads on Bushmaster's website. The SOG product's description says it will not fit M-4 style stocks? I wonder if the Bushmaster one will stay on the stock, given that it just slips on?
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 12:57:47 PM EDT
[#6]
gets caought on clothing....bought one and promptly threw it in the "extra stuff" box!  that damn box is getting heavy!  I need to be more selective on additions to a fine basic designed rifle!!
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top