Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 3/10/2006 12:28:21 PM EST

I have seen the railed gas block on the DSA Z4-GTC.
Are these available for regular gas system AR's?
Who makes them?
Do they also make front sights for them that fold-down?

Thanks in advance,

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:31:27 PM EST
dpms offers them along with a lot of other manu.

yhm and gg&g offers folding sights for the railed gas block that i know of.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:09:51 PM EST
Here are some other mfg that makes railed gas blocks, there are more than what I mentioned here.



JP Enterprises

Sabre Defence


Stag Arms


They could be used for the common gas systems, CAR, MID and standard rifle or even custom intermediate gas systems.

Other flip sights for gas blocks are Bushmaster and Samson for only their own Samson high railed gas block model.
Top Top