Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/1/2006 2:56:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/1/2006 2:58:36 AM EDT by rogue007]
I know that many of them fit only with car HG's but I need one that will fit M4 HG's.......

or sometimes it is called a "Goose Neck Rail Mount"

if you dont know what it is, this is it.................
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:09:01 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:30:06 AM EDT
Look in the EE (Equipment Exchange) link at the top, far right, of this page as well as TDMAKER.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:57:08 AM EDT
Cavalry Arms makes one too.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:03:51 AM EDT
+1 for Cavalry Arms.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:01:24 PM EDT

Originally Posted By bmick325:
Cavalry Arms makes one too.

Thats the one I was looking for..............thanks guys.
Top Top