Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 2/28/2006 2:36:44 PM EST
Rail Covers that have a pressure style clip that keeps them on? I have soft rubber ones that I think are no good, I also have the ladder style ones. I have the knights style of covers as well, but those metal clips drive me crazy.

I know, I know...I am one of those pesky type of people on arfcom that can't be satisfied.

I saw a pic of someones AR that it appears to have a style of clip that just lifts up and is held down by pressure.


Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:22:27 PM EST
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:26:31 PM EST
Those are the exact ones I was looking for

Thanks for the help. I gotta get some OD ones for my YHM.

Thanks again
Top Top