Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 10/8/2007 2:57:10 PM EST
Well,I already saw the tacked post, so I know its possible. I'm considering turning my ban-era Bushy into a SBR, but I'm not sure if I want to pay 200 bucks and jump through the hoops if its not worth it. What I'm wondering is:

1) Is it really as easy as it looks?

2)Does the rifle sound even a little quieter without it the muzzle brake?
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:21:58 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/8/2007 3:23:06 PM EST by 303_enfield]

Originally Posted By agillig:
Well,I already saw the tacked post, so I know its possible. I'm considering turning my ban-era Bushy into a SBR, but I'm not sure if I want to pay 200 bucks and jump through the hoops if its not worth it. What I'm wondering is:

1) Is it really as easy as it looks? YES!

2)Does the rifle sound even a little quieter without it the muzzle brake? LOUDER

On the SBR paper/hoops just make a trust
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:58:46 PM EST
I have a post ban Bushmaster with their AK muzzle brake, works well at reducing recoil and muzzle rise but it is LOUD - the rifle will be a lot quieter without the brake.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 8:43:14 PM EST

Originally Posted By 303_enfield:

2)Does the rifle sound even a little quieter without it the muzzle brake? LOUDER

Doesn't making a trust involve getting a lawyer?
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 5:14:29 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/9/2007 5:15:25 AM EST by 303_enfield]

Originally Posted By 303_enfield:

Doesn't making a trust involve getting a lawyer?

Short answer, NO!
Go here and save time and money
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=17&t=199942
ATB

Top Top