Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2008 3:24:12 PM EDT
so far the best deal I have found has been here :Armalite

for the tube and stock it seems like a good deal. But, I know there are better options for stocks and I ve checked the EE today. Any one else know of a good deal?  My present tube is a commercial tube, and my old stock has finally worn out. So I thought I might as well change the whole rear end Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 9:42:07 AM EDT
[#1]
No better deals?
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 9:59:38 AM EDT
[#2]
That's a pretty good deal for a standard stock.

I don't know if your interested in the Magpul CTR but if you are, this is the best deal I've seen for the whole setup.

www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/Magpul_CTR_Collapsible_Stock_Combo.html
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 10:30:58 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
That's a pretty good deal for a standard stock.

I don't know if your interested in the Magpul CTR but if you are, this is the best deal I've seen for the whole setup.

www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/Magpul_CTR_Collapsible_Stock_Combo.html

Thanks for the link, right now, I dont really know what kind of stock I want to go to. I do know that I want a milspec tube, so I can then go to anything I want later on. This is just the cheapest way I have found of doing it, getting a stock (any stock) that I need and getting the milspec tube at the same time. They do have good prices on their stuff though, thanks again
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 12:30:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Armalite has the best deal on a complete unit.

DSA has tubes for $25 and DSG has tubes for $28.

Link Posted: 1/20/2008 12:41:14 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Armalite has the best deal on a complete unit.

DSA has tubes for $25 and DSG has tubes for $28.

Who is DSG? and thanks
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 12:50:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top