Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/13/2007 11:30:16 AM EDT
So I'm in the market for an LMT 16" M4-type barreled upper (minus BCG, handguards, & charging handle).  Who has the best deal going right now?

Note: I tried Randall but he never answered, and Pete at Legal Transfers said he doesn't have any in stock....
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 12:56:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Try JTAC or MSTN or Bravo Company. They all seem to have them on hand.  They also seem to have the same price as well.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 1:00:09 PM EDT
[#2]
All good choices of venders in the above post,Also, your makeing a VERY good choice on buying a LMT upper. Just make sure you are going to use a VERY HIGH QUALITY BCG with this upper too.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 1:05:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Pete @ Legaltransfers LLC. Send an im to LegalTransfers.(handle here on arfcom)
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 1:55:58 PM EDT
[#4]
MSTN throws in a pri gasbuster

Rainer Arms throws in M4 handguards

Legal Transfers throws in CH+BCG and M4 Handguards.

Someone correct me if I am wrong.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 2:41:26 PM EDT
[#5]
All the ARFCOM industry partners are all pretty good guys to get LMT and also other brands.

Denny of GlobalTactical.com also sells LMT uppers and he installs, for free, a free float handguard if you buy it at the same time you buy your upper.

Sometimes LMT uppers are not always in stock, check with the dealers first and shop around for the best deal.

I would recommend also getting the LMT BCG either the M16 or the AR bolt carrier, the carrier key screws are properly staked, the bolt is shot peened, MPI tested and they're test fired each and every one.

When I bought my 16" LMT upper, I shopped around at the EE first and got a good deal, the lowest price, free priority shipping, free M4 handguards & free CH.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 2:46:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top