Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/9/2003 5:13:00 PM EDT
jus curious, i need to load about 300rds on stripper clips and wanna get a few charges and maybe the cloth bandaler <sp>. thanks
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 5:15:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Dunno about cheapest but I know alot of the guys around here buy from a guy named "Wu". He has a website but I don't know what it is...

Someone will know more about him than I
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 5:33:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Dunno about cheapest but I know alot of the guys around here buy from a guy named "Wu". He has a website but I don't know what it is...

Someone will know more about him than I
View Quote

[url=http://www.angelfire.com/on2/PandaWeb/wupage.html]Wu's Surplus Stuff[/url]

Send him an Email with what you want.  It may take him some time to email you back.  He usually checks his emails on the weekend, so the best time would be to email him on a Friday.  After the order is confirmed, you won't be sorry.  Chuck (Wu) is a class act.
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 6:24:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
jus curious, i need to load about 300rds on stripper clips and wanna get a few charges and maybe the cloth bandaler . thanks
View Quote

You only need 30 stripper clips?  I think I have more than that laying around behind my work bench!  If you don't have any friends in the military, use Wu.
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 8:24:31 AM EDT
[#4]
wu's , he is the shit...
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 1:29:05 PM EDT
[#5]
"absolute cheapest" = you get what you pay for...

I recall a thread way back when about [i]someone[/i] selling these that were stored in a pile outside. Rusted and unserviceable.

I bought ONCE from [b]WU[/b], en masse, and have never had to buy again. They were the strippers/spoons equal to NIW.

Buy smart, Buy WU...
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 5:42:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
"absolute cheapest" = you get what you pay for...

Buy smart, Buy WU...
View Quote

that's the great thing, because Wu's is the "absolute cheapest" i've ever seen AND the best quality!  i've seen rusty stripper clips for $0.20 a piece at gun shows....bought a few complete bando kits for $7, and then learned about Wu.  i made one super order i thought would last, but i'm ready for more (i got 10 bando kits and 100 extra strippers that cost around $40 shipped....)
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 6:16:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Check out Ebay, they have them almost all the time!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top