Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 7/21/2003 1:14:38 PM EDT
I am looking for the thread covers that look like the crowned barrel. It is the thing that screws on the threads and makes it look like a regular barrel, Maybe it is a thread protector, but whatever it is Who has them? As in where can I get one? Thanks,
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 1:18:32 PM EDT
Any gunsmith with a lathe should be able to make you one in short order. I have yet to see such an item commercially available, but I don't doubt it's out there somewhere. CJ
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 1:19:45 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 1:20:38 PM EDT
Talk with Kurt of KKF (see the Industry section). He can hook you up.
Top Top