Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Posted: 10/12/2005 7:26:05 PM EDT
I'm talking about C-More company, I saw their ad in the Blue Press this month. I'm looking at the Tatical Sight  - $365.00  Does anyone have experience with this product? Pros and cons of this sighting system?

Thanks,
szst8h
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 7:39:26 AM EDT
Are you talking their scope or their red-dot?

I have experience with the Red-Dot and it positively sucks - look back a few pages we were talking about this sight on Monday or so.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 7:44:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/13/2005 7:45:05 AM EDT by HardShell]
Had one several years ago (sold it).  I don't know if they've changed since then, but I much prefer my EOTechs to the C-More I had...
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 8:40:27 AM EDT
I have had several of them and have never had any problem. They are a simple fast sight. It is very hard to do the longer shots if you have anything over a 4moa dot, for this purpose an eo-tech is awesome with its 1 moa aiming dot. It is great for real close in stuff like ipsc type three gun shoots.
The windage and elevation are hard t get used to because they dont have clicks but the battery life is real good and I have never had any problems with mine. The cmore was always faster for me than the aimpoint but I dont think it is as strong being everything is exposed. I like my railway on my AR10 and have one of the scout models on order for my bushmaster which will be the third one I have owned.

Zach
Top Top