Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/6/2004 5:33:13 PM EDT
I need to see photos of the two different colors & I need to see them on rifles. I looked at Lauer's Website but can't really tell the difference between the two.  
I have what I thought was a rifle done in SOCOM Black, but someone is telling me that SOCOM looks gray and mine does not.
I am sending a rifle in and originally wanted the SOCOM Black, but now I am nervous and want  to see someone that has these colors done on their rifle.  Any one out there??  

Thanks very much for your help guys.  This is a tough one I know, but I am hoping someone has the Dura coat out there.  ~ out
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:47:34 PM EDT
[#1]
This is a handgun done in the matte black:

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:16:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I had thought that SOCOM black was a Norrells product.  Duracoat might use the same name for their color as well.   SOCOM is typically a matte black, and there should not be any gray in it.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top