User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/2/2004 11:07:57 AM EDT
 Anyone know who has these in stock?
Link Posted: 12/3/2004 12:53:13 AM EDT
[#1]
i belive the 45acp are the same....may look for them also but i belive the hicaps demand a fairly high price
Link Posted: 12/3/2004 5:21:35 AM EDT
[#2]
No one has them "in stock" anymore.  your best bet is to keep an eye on the Equipment Exchange or go over to Uzitalk or Subguns and cruise their equipment exchanges/post a "WTB" ad.

Be aware that $40 each is considered "good" pricing for these.
Link Posted: 12/3/2004 5:33:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Try picking up an issue of Shotguns News, you may find them there.

Other obvious options posting a WTB ad on www.subguns.com or ww.sturmgewehr.com

Steve
Link Posted: 12/3/2004 5:31:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, I missed one last week for $35 on Sturmgewehr.com.  I was hoping someone knew of a source or who's might start importing or making some.

Will the 45 hold a 40SW round, or do the feed lips need to be worked on?
Link Posted: 12/3/2004 6:34:11 PM EDT
[#5]
probally need to be crimped in a few .000th's but not much i take it this is for a ar conversion?
Link Posted: 12/3/2004 6:41:12 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
probally need to be crimped in a few .000th's but not much i take it this is for a ar conversion?

Yeah, I'm looking for a more reliable way to feed my 40. Right now I'm using stens with the KKF block.
Link Posted: 12/3/2004 7:24:35 PM EDT
[#7]
yeah the stens are the way to go i belive with the price...from what i have researched you may need to modify the follower for proper functioning by ading a piece of tubing to the low side
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 1:54:30 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
i belive the 45acp are the same....may look for them also but i belive the hicaps demand a fairly high price

Are the 45acp and the 41AE mags the same?  I've only been able to find decently priced 45 mags and pricely 41AE mags.  I'd rather go for the lower priced 45 mags if that's the case.  Does anyone know who's hanging on to a couple of 41AE mags?
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 6:23:08 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Are the 45acp and the 41AE mags the same?  I've only been able to find decently priced 45 mags and pricely 41AE mags.  I'd rather go for the lower priced 45 mags if that's the case.  Does anyone know who's hanging on to a couple of 41AE mags?

Yes, they are the same basic mag, just the # count on the windows and feed lip spread is different.

Buy both, and move the lips in slightly to hold hold the 40's in the 45 marked mags.

Link Posted: 1/9/2005 6:27:59 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, they are the same basic mag, just the # count on the windows and feed lip spread is different.

Buy both, and move the lips in slightly to hold hold the 40's in the 45 marked mags.

Thanks, I'm ending up with 2 41AE mags and 2 45acp mags.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:30:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Mabey, if we are lucky, Oly will get a bunch of the 45 Uzi mags made somewhere and convert them.
I sure wish I could get about 5 more for my upper.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:35:41 AM EDT
[#12]
It's been a couple of months (before the ban sunset) since I called, but Oly said they would convert customer's mags for $25 or so.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top