Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2006 9:23:49 AM EDT
I'm building up an upper for my buddy who is deployed in Iraq now so he'll have a new toy when he gets back.  The only item i'm having a hard time tracking down is the barrel.  
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 9:28:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Bravo Company has the BCM uppers

Talon Arms has the Sabre

CMMG has them

Denny has one also I think

All have 16" 1/7 barrels and uppers.
Check those places out.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 9:33:30 AM EDT
[#2]
What barrel profile are you looking for?  Most major manufacturers have these barrels, although some are limited runs.  If you want one quick, check out CMMG, very high quality barrels, chromed, etc.  I've got a MOD4 16" and it's a good barrel, very accurate and so far quite durable.  MJD
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 9:34:05 AM EDT
[#3]
appreciate it guys.  I'm just looking for the barrels though since this upper is going to get a free float.  And the barrel is going to be M4 profile
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 9:47:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Ditto comments on CMMG or the new Bravo BCM (just got one of those uppers last week, very nice)

I already own two of CMMGs barrels which are again very accurate barrels in 1/7 twist.

Mike
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 9:51:20 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't believe they make them, but ADCO usually has a good selection of 1/7 barrels....
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top