Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 10/6/2003 12:20:58 PM EDT
Some of the feedlips on my magazines are wide and appear totally bent out of shape, sometimes leading to double feeding.

Who sells replacement magazine bodies? Does anyone?

And no, just in case anyone's thinking it, I would not make a new magazine out of them. I just don't want to see a legal set of mag parts become useless.
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 1:30:15 PM EDT
The vendors I know that DID sell are out. I posted my experience of clamping the mags with a vice a few days back. Hopefully it might do the trick for some of yours. BTW are these USGIs or aftermarket magazines?
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 2:04:26 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 6:42:03 AM EDT
Top Top