Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/28/2014 6:25:11 PM EDT
Anyone have experience with White Oak's LPK? Starting a new build and wanted to see if anyone could provide some insight.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 6:53:28 PM EDT
I bought one years ago, they where GTG then. I am sure they still are
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 7:29:56 PM EDT
Solid vote for WOA products here. Don't like their barrel nut design but their products are pretty generally awesome, and support is great. The barrel, gas tube, and hand guard I have are awesome and seem to use unique and interesting methods of attaching to the weapon. Very fun experience dealing with them.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 7:39:26 PM EDT
White Oak makes/sells some awesome stuff. If you found one for a good price, jump on it.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 7:40:19 PM EDT
Top quality.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 8:01:03 PM EDT
I got WOA parts in my lower. I didn't buy it because they were WOA, rather it was easy to buy individual lower parts through them and reviews on them have been all positive. I just needed parts to finish my AXTS lower. So far WOA lower parts have been just find. Ordering was easy. They charge actual shipping for orders, and all the parts I got seemed well made and fit perfectly. I would definitely recommend them for lower parts.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 8:37:50 PM EDT
Thanks for the feedback.
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 8:46:40 AM EDT
When I build lowers all I use now are Mega lowers with WOA lower parts kits. Only problem I ever had was bolt catch was oversized and wouldn't fit. They sent me a new one that worked fine super quick.
Top Top