Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2006 6:48:52 AM EDT
This is what I came home and bought. I will run it through the paces this weekend,

IPSC_GUY
SIERRA II ALPHA

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 6:54:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Very nice, and very classy.

With a rail like that I'm assuming you have plans for some hefty optics?

Makes me jealous...
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 6:57:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Great choice for a personal weapon!

After taking it to the range and shooting off a few, why don't you spend what's left of your combat pay on some strippers and beer! You deserve a little R&R!
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:10:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Nice looking rifle.  Be careful in you go back.

CSP
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:11:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Or spend it on some good gargantuan batches of ammo and some strippers (stripper clips) and get some R&R at the range.  The best kind of R&R is outside, with a naked girl, and a gun!  Ok so maybe im a little twisted.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:15:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Listen to me now, and believe me later. That rifle is gorgeous. Only rarely do I see someone post a rifle photo that is that nice.

I would not have that vertical grip on it muyself.

I have a preference for KAC sights (600 meter rear and flip up front) but the Troy is nice, and everyone likes them. Your Magpul grip is nice.

Here is mine:

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:17:01 AM EDT
[#6]
I want to add that the 16 inch barrel you have looks great. This is one platform where the 16 inch looks perfect. If I could just have one rifle, your config is it.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:17:11 AM EDT
[#7]
I don't know, I think I would rather have strippers and beer! Just kidding....well maybe not
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:37:10 AM EDT
[#8]
I actually like the knights flip ups as well but it came with the Troy set and That is what I have on my CQB MRP with the 14.5 in it. As soon as I can get the lower (LMT Defender 2000) SBRed i will stick a 10.5 in the shorter MRP. I have a TA 31 to go on this one I just have to repo it from My cousin who was watching over my toys while I was gone. Time to start laying in some canned heat from Georgia Arms in the 68 grain variety and start saving for that 6.8 and a Leupold Scope. Also I use MRPs just for the long rail to support the serious optics package (PVS 14 along with Aimpoint ACOG and eventuall LRT M1) I run.  

IPSC_GUY
SIERRA II ALPHA
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:42:37 AM EDT
[#9]

looks great!
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 8:08:24 AM EDT
[#10]
very nice!  Congrats

Now in true ARFCOM fashion I suggest you get them all

Beer

Rifle

Strippers

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 8:18:15 AM EDT
[#11]
ummmm, I cant help but notice I am th only one to bring this up...

but whats wrong with alcohol and naked women? sounds like plenty of fun to me

EDIT: Sammy boy here just said it.whoops!
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 9:05:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Nice looking rifle.  But, spend some of your money on the strippers and beer.  You'll have plenty of time to play with guns in combat.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 9:10:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Nice, very nice indeed!

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 10:36:51 AM EDT
[#14]

Remember,

Rifle... It's what you fight with,

Strippers and Beer... It's what you're fighting for!
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 2:08:17 PM EDT
[#15]
I've help put a few college girls through school in my time... the beer? I drink Gin these days. The big question in life now is do I buy another LMT lower or not?

IPSC_GUY
SIERRA II ALPHA
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 2:28:49 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I've help put a few college girls through school in my time... the beer? I drink Gin these days. The big question in life now is do I buy another LMT lower or not?

IPSC_GUY
SIERRA II ALPHA

Your in Jacksonville right? Where do you shoot at??

-Robert
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top