Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2010 8:29:36 AM EDT
Last night I ordered two triggers from ADCO.  One is the ADCO improved RRA NM trigger, and the other is a Gissele SSA.  I have 2 DPMS .308 rifles.  One is a 308T, which has a heavy 16" barrel and would seem more appropriate for long range, and the other is an AP4.  The SSA has 2.5/2 pound pull and the RRA is rated at 4.5/5 pounds.  My thoughts run to putting the SSA in the AP4 and the RRA in the 308T.  Any reasons that I might want to change that?
And I have to say that ADCO rules.  I ordered yesterday, and they may be delivered today, tommorow for sure!
Link Posted: 3/24/2010 12:32:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I put an Adco RRA 2 stage in my AP4 & LOVE it. I've read that some people have problems with the hammer spring being too light, but haven't run into that. I'm considering the installation of a Wolf increased power spring as insurance.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 8:23:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Both are great triggers, but the Gisselle is commonly thought of as the best ar trigger around currently, so I'd put that in which ever rifle you need the smallest groups.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top