Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/17/2004 4:47:47 PM EST
I am looking at getting an AR-15. I am also trying to decide between a colt and a bushmaster. Not goign to worry about price on this one because I want to worry about quality. I will be mostly using this for target practice. However, I want a good quality riffle.

So far I have not been able to find a bushmaster version that I like, but on the colt side I have found this one

Colt

ANy suggestions on a bushmaster with the same look would be appreciated, as would any input on which to get.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 4:53:39 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 4:58:01 PM EST
how about a bushmaster 20in A3?

besides, colt is not friendly to private citizens and they charge too much>

get a bushmaster

if you get a colt, well its your money
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:06:36 PM EST

Originally Posted By gomer287:
I am looking at getting an AR-15. I am also trying to decide between a colt and a bushmaster. Not going to worry about price on this one because I want to worry about quality. I will be mostly using this for target practice. However, I want a good quality riffle.

So far I have not been able to find a bushmaster version that I like, but on the colt side I have found this one

Any suggestions on a bushmaster with the same look would be appreciated, as would any input on which to get.

Colt

Bushmaster

Get one of each. That way you can evaluate each. Keep them both after your testing.

Start your Black Rifle collection.

Colt_SBR
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:15:44 PM EST

Start your Black Rifle collection.

Well I have the black pistol collection started if thats counts.
Top Top