Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 10/8/2004 6:20:15 AM EST
I have read several post that mention the installation of a single rail on the stock handguard. Who makes them? How do you install them and who selles them?
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:24:07 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:26:16 AM EST
Sweet, thanks!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:26:50 AM EST
GG&G is the only one that I'm aware that makes one called the UFIR (Under Foregrip Integrated Rail) and it sells for around $40-$45. It's a great alternative for things like grips, lights, bipods, or any accessorie that would mount under the handguard.

You can buy one right from GG&Gs websight for $42.50. Here's the link:

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:27:44 AM EST
Installing should be a piece of cake. Just take off the half of the handguard that you want the rail on and bolt it on to the handguard and put the handguard back on. I gotta be honest though, I tried that at first, and found that it wasnt very solid since the handguards have a little play or movement already.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:31:59 AM EST
Do you have to measure the stock handguard before ordering? I have a 16" M4 coming.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:23:05 AM EST
Bushmaster also has the same thing, sized for both rifles and carbines.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:54:54 AM EST
IM sent
Top Top