Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2003 5:38:52 PM EDT
Hello...can anyone tell me if the quality of the M & A parts inc or the JT distributing parts kits are any good?? i am currently trying to build a "m4" look alike and dont have much money any suggestions will be appreciated?...oh and i plan on building this on a "mega" or "stinger" lower

thx
josh
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 7:32:24 PM EDT
[#1]
J&T is good: I bought a 20" kit from them, and was VERY impressed with the quality.  Many of the parts are the same used by FN, Bushmaster, and the fire control parts are Colt.

You can't go wrong: with the M4 kit, make sure you ask for the chrome-lined bore, if you want it.  It's not the default package choice.

Link Posted: 5/13/2003 8:25:31 AM EDT
[#2]
You might want to check out Model 1 Sales also. I just got some stuff from them and was impressed with the quality and service.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 10:27:26 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't think model1sales sells M4 kits.

The model1 kit is cheap and good if you don't have a M-16 or if you don't plan to use it as a bullet hose.

Model1Sales kits come with:
NON-forged steel front post, A1 FH, A-1 FH lock washer, A1 ROUND front post, roll pinned sling swivel (as opposed to riveted).

If you can get by those things save the $40 or more and get model1sales.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top