Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2005 6:06:58 PM EDT
I'm giving optics one last try. Which mount would anyone recomend? The LaRue? The ARMS with the cantilever? The LaRue with the catilever, GG&G? It's going on a flattop, not near the handguards.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:27:22 PM EDT
[#1]
ARMS with the cantilever:

Link Posted: 1/11/2005 4:20:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 4:30:50 AM EDT
[#3]
i want that maginfier
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 5:25:14 AM EDT
[#4]
+1 for el_roto's set up.  That's what I decided on.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 8:39:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 9:51:58 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
HERE ARE YOUR BEST TWO CHOICES, BOTH ON THE SAME GUN:

photos.imageevent.com/smglee/mstn/M68MOUNT3.jpg

WES GRANT
M.S.T.N.

After denying the urge and dismissing LaRue as a fad for several months I have finally taken the plunge, and have become a LaRue believer. They are bulletproof, the quality is second to none, and I'm happy as hell with mine. While I'm not about to go out and replace my current ARMS mounts I will install LaRue mounts on new weapons henceforth-unless something even better comes along of course

Forgive the purple hue-it's the camera not the weapons:

Link Posted: 1/11/2005 9:54:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 9:55:44 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
After denying the urge and dismissing LaRue as a fad for several months I have finally taken the plunge, and have become a LaRue believer.

Funny how many people that happens to that actually BUY some LaRue gear

My name is Hokie, and I buy Larue products.

Where do I get myself an Aimpoint Magnifier?  Please and Thank you in advance.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 10:00:50 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
After denying the urge and dismissing LaRue as a fad for several months I have finally taken the plunge, and have become a LaRue believer.

Funny how many people that happens to that actually BUY some LaRue gear

You are correct Sir. With so many people here endorsing LaRue I finally had to find out for myself what all the fuss was about, and I'm awfully glad I did.

People who dismiss LaRue gear as being the 'gucci gadget of the month' without actually trying it for themselves are doing the community an injustice by dissing them without firsthand knowledge.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 10:16:10 AM EDT
[#10]
All the "serious" AR's that I own use LaRue products.

I just got my cantilever aimpoint mount for my M4, and it is everything you could possibly ask for in a mount and then some.

Absolutely incredible.  Solid as a rock, adjustable to any rail, and it looks damned nice too.

HIGHLY recommended.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 10:17:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 11:01:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 11:03:13 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
IT LOOKS LIKE THE 3X MAGNIFIER WILL BE IN THE $500 RANGE, OR SO I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY FOLKS WHO SHOULD KNOW. I EXPECT TO SEE THEM RELEASED SHORTLY AFTER THE SHOT SHOW.

WES GRANT
M.S.T.N.

10-4, thanks Wes
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top