Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 1/11/2006 9:03:08 AM EDT

I've decided to put together an AR, and I'd like to know if there are any manufacturers that make an upper with a barrel/railed handguard that is somewhat similar in looks to the one on the HK 416 rifle. I was thinking something close to a 16-incher, preferably.

Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 9:15:32 AM EDT
There are several folks on the Industry/Equipment Exchange forum that'll be happy to fix ya up.

And several FF rail options that are similar to the look of the H&K 416: Daniel Defense and LaRue bothe come to mind.

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 9:21:14 AM EDT
PATRIOT ORDNANCE makes a model P-416 that looks identical to the HK model 416.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 9:25:15 AM EDT
Check out these guys @ Patriot Ordnance Factory - POF

It uses the same technology the 416 does and the rails are by design quite similar
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 10:17:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/11/2006 10:28:06 AM EDT by merkurial]
Thank you, that seems to be exactly what I want! :)



the lowers are quite nice-looking as well!

hhmm, this might be -it- :)
Top Top